First professional experience (<1.5 years) in M&A, Strategy Consulting, Transaction Services, Corporate Development
We are exclusively mandated to fill an Investment Analyst (m/f/d) for a very successful and entrepreneurial Small-Cap Private Equity Fund in Amsterdam.
Our client focuses in particular on operational improvement and value creation as well as significant (global) growth strategies without a specific industry focus. Previous and current portfolio companies are active in the following sectors: Software / TMT, Business Services or Healthcare.
Sweet spot are companies with revenues of up to € 150 million. Only majority investments will be made.
Ideally you bring the following with you:
- First professional experience (<1.5 years) in M&A, Strategy Consulting, Transaction Services, Corporate Development.
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Compatibility with medium-sized companies and entrepreneurial thinking are a must
- German is your native language, place of residence will be Amsterdam
- You are also motivated to travel within the DACH region
This is one of the unique opportunities to join a private equity fund directly and become a full investment team member. A top content-related training and further education with all colleagues is given. You get the chance to actively shape and expand the network at Dealsoucring and to develop investments from start to exit. The extremely friendly team lives a modern 'hands-on' corporate culture.
Apply now by sending us your resume and we will be happy to provide you with more information in an initial interview.